TRUST A PRO TO HANDLE YOUR AC MAINTENANCE
Air conditioning systems are dormant for the winter and there’s nothing worse than a malfunction when turning them on during that first high heat of the summer. We receive calls from customers for tune ups and inspections of their malfunctioning air conditioning systems. We highly recommend that you get yours tuned up immediately. Why? Because there’s only a benefit if you do, and a loss if you don’t. For a very reasonable and fair price, we can service your air conditioning HVAC unit for the best quality air and comfort this summer.
Call us today to schedule an appointment for installation and receive a free estimate.
Here are a few facts that you may not know about air conditioning systems that hopefully will convince you to get a tune up today!
- Nine out of ten HVAC system failures are caused by dirt and dust. This is especially apparent in AC systems that have accumulated dust/dirt during the off season.
- Clean systems improve efficiency and lessen monthly energy bills.
- According to the Environmental Protection Agency, a buildup of 0.04 inches of dirt on a cooling coil can decrease system efficiency by 21%!
- According to the American College of Allergists, up to 50% of all illnesses are aggravated by or caused by polluted air! Wouldn’t you want to have a healthy summer
- There is a direct relationship between fungi and bacteria in the household duct system and allergies. 1 out of 6 people who suffer from allergies does so because of their poorly maintained Air Conditioning systems.
- It’s recommended to have your air conditioning unit checked up to 2x per year. During a checkup, a technician checks up on dirt and dust, as well as any motor and electrical problems. Spring and Fall check-ups are best, but anytime is better than never!
Don’t put your home in the wrong hands. Get in touch with us right away.